Friday, June 25, 2010

Man Vs. Machine

So the other day, I pulled up to my friends house, got out of the car, and i was in the process of getting my violin out of the back seat when I began to fall over. I was kinda embarrassed at my lack of balance until i kept leaning more and more to my left. My feet were firmly planted on solid ground but my car was rolling. Ahh! My embarrassment turned immediately into panic mode as the car began to leave my off balance body behind. In an act of heroism that would have made Indiana Jones proud, I thrust myself back into the car. I awkwardly propelled myself forward and my hand scrambled to try and grab the parking break lever in the front seat. This battle of man vs. machine made the temple of doom look like a picnic but alas, my hand found its target and the car stopped. I was immediately sent back to embarrassed mode as I saw several passer by-ers staring, but now its just funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment